This lovely TAG was created by Estée or Essiebutton and AmeliaLiana on Youtube, so check out their video for more inspiration 🙂
1. What do you watch or read during me-time? I don’t want to be confronted with murder or questions about the meaning of life during my pamper nights, which is why I always watch or read something totally “harmless” 🙂 Telly-wise, this could be anything funny from Scrubs & Two and a Half Men to The Nanny (anyone out there still watching The Nanny?); as far as reading goes, I’d rather go for a magazine than a book when trying to unwind.
2. What do you wear during me-time? (#nobra) Since me-time is all about face masks, I wear low-cut tops that are easy to wash. But more importantly: The comfier and warmer, the better 🙂
3. What are your me-time beauty products? For my face, I am currently loving Hildegard Braukmann’s AHA Fruit Peeling Mask, followed by some kind of a clarifying and a hydrating mask. Reviews of various products I’ve tested are coming soon. If I decide to take a bath, I’d go for a Lush Christmas bath bomb at the moment.
4. Current favourite nail polish? I’ve made a new discovery at the drugstore while shopping for cleaning utensils: Catrice’s Vino Tinto. The exact shade is quite hard to capture, but Vino Tinto is a gorgeous, muddy aubergine faux noir.
5. What do you eat or drink during me-time? Let me just say that I will never understand how anyone can eat or drink while having a bath (or in the bathroom in general): I find that thought utterly disg… But do whatever floats your boat 😉 Since I generally don’t eat late at night, I’ll usually just have a nice cup op tea or maybe a sneaky mulled wine around this time of the year.
6. Current favourite candle? I have banned myself from buying a christmassy Yankee Candle, which is why I am still burning (and loving) my Leaves Candle 🙂
7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time? I do, but only when I am at my parents’, who live in the countryside. Going for a nice walk and then to the sauna is definitely one of the best forms of me-time, and I am looking forward to doing so over the Holidays.
8. Would you ever go see a movie alone? Sure, if I know I am the only one to enjoy a particular movie, I’d rather go on my own than drag someone else to the cinema who might then spoil my pleasure with their boredom.
9. Favourite online shop? No way I could ever answer this question! There are simply too many things to shop for and too many beautiful places to buy them from.
10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? As I mentioned above, I really love to go to the sauna whenever it is possible. Nothing more relaxing than sweating the crap out of yourself 🙂